Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dear Joshua,

You are impossible to forget, my dear boy.  You touched my life in a way that no one else has.  You were such a small child when I met you and had grown so much bigger when I saw you for the second time.  Now all I have of you are pictures, and I see that you are growing up so fast.  I wish I could see you and play games with you again.  I hope that you know that you are not and never will be forgotten.  You changed my life, my worldview, and my heart.  Jesus' love shined through your silly laugh and goofy jog.  I hope you know how special you are and how much you are loved.  I have faith that there is a family out there just waiting to adopt someone as special as you; so, keep waiting until that day.  It will take a special family to receive a special son like you.  You are always in my thoughts and my prayers, Joshua.  I hope to see you again, soon.  You are loved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment